Get the advice, support and direction you need with our Strong Girl Group Sessions
Want to start lifting but unsure where to start?
Feel like you’re just going through the motions when you’re training? Or maybe you always wanted to start lifting weights but don’t know how?
Sometimes it’s hard to know which way to go, like choosing between the beach or the cinemas on a scorching hot day. If you know your way around the gym, you know which exercises you like best. You love lifting but you can’t quite figure out how to get the most out of it.
Or you’ve always wanted to be stronger but you’re not sure what type of workout will give you the best results. Our Strong Girl Group Training Package provides the guidance and specialised advice to show you the way to your goals.
Created for every woman who wants to do strength training, you’ll gain the benefit of a specific program combined with a fun group setting. Whether you’re looking to rehab your body, focus on clear strength goals or have a specific event you want to feel fabulous for, we’ll get you there. This package provides nutrition support and education and regular check ins with your accountability coach to ensure you get the best from your training.
Strong Girl Group Training Package
Working in a small group setting of 6 or less women, our Strong Girl Group package is designed to build purpose into your training. Instead of feeling like you’re randomly lifting weights and going nowhere, we’ll get you aiming exactly for where you want to be.
Check out these fantastic inclusions:
- 3x strength sessions per week designed specifically for your body type and your lifting targets.
- Flexible timetable so that you can book in sessions to work around your busy schedule
- Program and data tracking so that you can see your progress
- Individualised program designed for you. We update this every 6 weeks to ensure you get the most out of your training
- Accountability check ins with your coach
- Access to free Saturday 7am Conditioning session
- Nutritional guidance and support to help you work towards optimal health.
- Access to workshops. (Could this get any better?)
- Access to our VIP resources to maximise your results. This is our comprehensive online platform which includes an exercise library, mindset work and how to work through common challenges in lifting.